Monday, April 24, 2017

Sock Fancy - An Awesome Sock Subscription Company!




First, let me say that this is not a book review.  However, this is really cool!

I received an email a few weeks ago from a company called Sock Fancy.  They asked if I would like for them to send a sample and, if I liked what I received, if I would be willing to tell my readers about their company.  I agreed and just about a week later a box was in my mailbox!

Sock Fancy is a sock subscription company.  Basically, choose to give the socks as a gift or subscribe for yourself, pick your sock size, choose your subscription length, and then checkout!  Awesome, random socks will be sent to you every month according to what subscription package you chose.

When I received the sample I was very pleasantly surprised!  I was expecting one, maybe two, pairs of socks.  They sent a box of six!  And they are such great quality!

I definitely recommend Sock Fancy!  What a great idea!  Check out their website and see for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment