Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hello Everyone!!!





Hey everyone!  Sorry I have been slacking a bit lately with the reviews!  The weeks before Christmas break are really crazy and busy weeks so I wasn't able to get much reading in.  I'm hoping to get through several books in the next few weeks!

With that being said, I have been getting an unreal amount of requests lately!  And, while I am a pretty fast reader, there is no way I can get through all of the books and still have a job and a personal life! Lol!  I absolutely love reading and the last thing I want is for it to become a dreaded chore instead of a wonderful hobby.  Life is way too short to read a ton of books that I'm not enjoying.  So, I will give every book that I receive a fair chance, but if I am really not enjoying it at all I will put it aside.  I don't want to waste time reading a book that I will end up having to write a negative review about.  I have way too many books that people have sent to me to spend too much time on one that I am not enjoying.

I want to thank each and every author and publisher who have taken the time to send me a book!  I am so blessed to have the opportunity!  I appreciate every one of them, especially the physical copies because I recognize the cost of sending them to me.  I try to get to those first, if possible.

Thank you to all of my blog readers!  I really am such a blessed person!  I'll try to get back to reviewing more books soon!

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment