Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Cramathon TBR!!!

Ok, so it someone suggested that I do a Cramathon Challenge!  There are 7 challenges to do in 4 days (Today through Friday).  I think it'll be fun so I thought I would post a Cramathon TBR (To Be Read) blog post.  Here we go!

The first challenge is to Read a Children's Book.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr Seuss so I picked a Dr Seuss book that I have never read before.  I chose Yertle the Turtle and I'm actually so excited to read it!


The second challenge is to Read a Hardcover Book so I picked one that was sent to me from Bloggingforbooks.com.  It is The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.

The third challenge is to Read 2 Books in 24 hours so I think I'm going to be nice to myself and read the children's book and the novella or graphic novel (which I haven't gotten to either of those yet) in 24 hours.  I think I can handle that! Lol!

The fourth challenge is to Read a Graphic Novel.  I chose Kellie's Diary by Thomas Jenner and Angeline Perkins.  I actually don't know anything about this book.  I just went to Amazon Kindle and looked up free graphic novels.  It seemed a bit creepy but I figured that it would be something totally different than I usually read!

The fifth challenge is to Read a book written in verse.  Once again, I went to Amazon and looked up books written in verse and this one had good reviews so I picked it.  It is Elevated: Young Adult Contemporary Romance by Elana Johnson.

The sixth challenge is to read a novella.  I chose Glitch by Brenda Pandos.  This is another that I don't really know anything about but I don't own any novellas that I haven't already read so I had to get one pretty quiche so that I could do this challenge.

The seventh and final challenge is to read a total of five books and that is how many I have chosen so it works out perfect!

I am getting started with my reading right now and I'll do a follow up post when the challenge is over! If anyone else would like to join the challenge that would be great!  It doesn't have to end Friday for you, just 4 days from start to finish.  Ready, Set, READ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment